We have received continued verbal reassurances however, we all now wait until Wed 26th May for further clarification regarding the status of our event in-line with an overall Swiss Government Update at that time.
We then stand to gain the final official go-ahead and if so, as expected, under what conditions and potential sporting exemptions.
As we can see, our event is falling right at the point where many countries are easing their conditions, its an incredibly changeable situation.
May I again press that we need a true indication of entries by the 30th May giving us a know position to move forwards from. Please encourage teams to enter.
Let us know if we can help any further in the meantime.